Hi Partners,

                   We have an urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Sr.Java Developer

Location: downtown Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 months

***Local candidates to Chicago preferred/in-person interview required***

Seeking Java developer with the following skills and experience:

- Proficient in writing server side applications using Java, Java threads

- Strong object oriented designer and problem solver

- Proficient in java script, ajax, html and JSP

- Ability to learn quickly is a must

- Strong in debugging application performance and memort leaks

- Experience with using Tomcat or other Java Application Server for
executing applications

- Working knowledge of unix/linux operating system

- Proficient in Oracle database SQL

- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to
make modifications to them.

- Ability to work independently.

JSP                             2 - 4 Years

Java                             4 - 6 Years

JavaScript                    1 - 2 Years

*Please send me your MS word formatted resume along with the below contact
details ASAP.*

Full name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: