Hi Partners,

                  We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: WebServer portal Administrator

Location: Rochester, MN

Duration: 10 Months

Short Description:

Seeking experience system administrator on the Microsoft Windows platform,
specializing in web application hosting. Must have experience in .Net/IIS
installation (v3.5 and 4.0/IIS6/IIS7), configuration and application

Complete Description:

Preferred experience with WebSphere Application Server (v 7.x), WebSphere
Portal Server (v 6.1), ColdFusion Server Administration, Big IP*s F5
hardware and administration, Cisco CSS hardware and administration.

Required / Desired Skills

IIS Required 3 Years

Windows Server 2003-2008 Required 3 Years

WebSphere Application Server Required 3 Years

WebSphere Portal Required 3 Years

Networking - F5 / Cisco Desired 2 Years

Coldfusion Desired 2 Years

OpenSSO Desired 2 Years

*Please send me your MS word formatted resume along with the below contact
details ASAP.*

Full name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: