Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Test Analyst***

*Location is **Charlotte, NC ***

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Experience in both manual and automated testing.

·         Experience with functional, system, systems integration testing
(SIT), regression, user acceptance testing (UAT).

·         Experience with writing and executing test scripts and managing /
tracking defects.

·         Experience testing one or more of the following types of
applications: Siebel, .NET, Java, Mainframe.

·         Experience with Quality Center and QTP.

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused