*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
6-8 Years of experience in end to end design and development of BI solutions
using Microstrategy in technology stack
*Necessary Skills *
- Need to have excellent communication skills (including English
conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical
- Strong analytical skills with clear articulation of thoughts in
- Should be able to transform high level functional reqts into BI
- Must have experience in schema, public objects, report and
- Should have service oriented and customer focused job experience.
- Good knowledge of administration activities
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience of directly interacting with business customers
- Experience of working with Teradata RDBMS
- Exposure to data modeling and ETL concepts
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Should take responsibility and ownership for the analysis, design,
- Experience in Delivery of module as per project plan and quality
standards Drive SLA adherence.
- Hands on experience in translate the requirements into design and
Provide input on technical effort estimation.
- Track, monitor and report on SLA’s, ensure variances and remote
technical support through problem analysis and assistance.
- Participate in deployment, system testing, UAT (onsite and
offshore).Engage in peer reviews during design, coding and testing.
- Perform system testing and monitoring. Contribute to process
improvement initiatives (best practices, six sigma etc).
- Strong experience as mentor, coach and Drive Knowledge, People / Team
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Able to plan/track tasks/activities
- Report progress/challenges to Project Manager & Project Communication
on status reporting; issue resolution; bottlenecks and workarounds; expected
behavior to appropriate stakeholders
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at