Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* Hyperion Consultant*

*Location is **Radnor, PA***

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Experience with Hyperion (3+ years)

·         Experience with Hyperion FDM (Financial Data Management) is a Plus

·         FDM Administration

·         Adding/ changing FDM Rules

·         Writing scripts to get data in FDM

·         ESS base Cubes

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused