Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*C++ Developer*

*Location is Reston, VA*

* *

* Required Skills:*

·         Seeking a mid level developer for FAS application.

·         Responsibilities include

·         Design, develop, and unit test new enhancement requests.

·         Investigate, diagnose, and resolve production issues with a quick
turnaround time.

·         Technical analysis and documentation of complex functions in the

·          Interact with the testing team for testing activities.

·         C++ application development experience: 5-7 years

·         Experience with STL

·         Experience working with relational databases, writing SQL queries
and Stored Procedures

·         Experience with Unix, Perl and Shell scripting

·         Strong Communication skill

   ·         Prior experience working on an Financial Accounting system

·         Ability to analyze requirements and formulate design.

·         Experience with systems in production support and maintenance

·         Experience with Sybase database and stored procedures.

·         Knowledge of C++ coding best practices and performance

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused