Burlington, Ontario in Canada
6+ Months Contract
This position will be responsible for the Administration of Systems and
Tools related to Software Development, Testing and Evaluation utilized
across the entire Strategic Products Group.
*Key duties/responsibilities of Software Tools Administrator*
System Administration Engineering and Provisioning
Work closely with Strategic Products IT Group to:
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
* Contribute to and maintain system standards.
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches
for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our
resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
* Manage administration of software development, testing and evaluation
* Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
* Recommend and implement appropriate permissions access for various
* Address support request from various constituencies. Investigate and
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and
communicate with impacted constituencies.
* Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative
tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
* Upgrade and configure system software as required for various functional
* Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or
* Four to six years system administration experience.
* Desired experience working with some of the following software: HPQC,
Perforce, Jira, Git, Gerrit, JBoss
* Experience with managing support applications
(Minimum qualifications required to perform this job)
* Must have experience in managing and working with distributed team
* Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and
* Strong communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the
* Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction,
process and product quality and reliability.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc** *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *|** **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at