Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;
Greetings from Technocrafts.
This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.
Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.
*Ruby Developer *
*Location is **Grapevine, TX***
* Required Skills:*
We are looking for an experienced Ruby/JRuby developer to write test scripts
and Domain Specific Language (DSL) functions in JRuby using the RSpec
framework. Qualified candidate will work closely and directly with testers
and tool developers to develop the test scripts. He or she may also be
required to develop low-level functions or libraries to support test script
and DSL creation. Ultimately, as the scripts are approved, he or she will
transition ownership to the QA team, training them as appropriate. He or she
may be required to write instruction documents and API documentation.
• 3+ years of Ruby expertise, including best practices. Prefer JRuby
• Familiarity with RSpec.
• Familiarity with code repositories, prefer Subversion and TFS.
• Good communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• QA background, especially developing tools for QA.
• Developing large scale projects, especially in Ruby.
• Familiarity with Watij/WebSpec.
• Familiarity with RDoc.
• Familiarity with eCommerce, web-based testing.
• Agile or iterative development experience.
• SQL access from Ruby.**
Thanks & Regards,
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455
We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at