Good Morning Associates!!!

HAPYY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!

Hope you are having a great day today!!!

Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to
recrui...@vencesoft.com  with details as follows:

I’m looking for a Lead HFM Developer for a client of mine in Atlanta. The
description of the role is below. Let me know if you have anyone. Thanks!

Location: Atlanta, GA

Length: 3-4 months

Start Date: 1/17/11

Rate: $70/hr

    * Lead HFM Developer
    * Must have experience leading a very small technical team.  2 or 3
jr. Developers
    * Prefer someone with some functional experience.   Coming out of an

Accounting/Finance group
    * Must have experience building a workplan
    * Location is Atlanta, GA
    * 3-4 months
    * Must be able to start on 1/17/2011
    * Must have excellent communication

Thanks & Regards... ...
DHIRAJ VORA
RESOURCE MANAGER
VENCESOFT INC,.

PHONE : 617-682-8196
FAX:       978-349-6110

recrui...@vencesoft.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for

please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it

from your computer.