Good Morning Associates!!!

Hope you are having a great day today!!!

Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to  with details as follows:

*Full Name*

* *

*E-Mail ID*

* *

*Phone #*

* *

*Expected hourly Rate (Corp-Corp/1099)*

* *

*Current Location (City & State)*

* *

*Earliest Start Date*

* *

*Length of Notice / Weeks*

* *

*Visa/Work Status*

* *

*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No)*

* *

Location: MA, through 4/31, max $70 For Supper Star

 Sr. Applications DBA

> The position will have responsibility and technical ownership of = >
multiple enterprise applications suites, ex: CRM, ERP etc. The person =

> should also have good working knowledge of configuring and tuning web = >
and application server components. Responsible for support, monitoring =

> and performance management of all database and application tier = >
components, providing guidance in acquiring requisite system software =

> and hardware as well as developing procedures for database and =>
applications change control. Evaluating database and application design =

> as well as Patch Management and Analysis. Implement and test disaster = >
recovery procedures and solutions. Administer and implement strict =

> security integrity controls.

  a.. Perform applications environment builds and refreshes.

  b.. Perform security management by auditing and maintaining roles,
privileges, and user profiles.

  c.. Responsible for overall database and applications health including
storage, file systems and performance.

  d.. Participate in or lead a team working on new initiatives/Projects,
depending on the size/complexity.

  e.. Working knowledge of configuring and tuning databases,  applications,
and web tiers for an enterprise applications suite (CRM, =

 ERP, etc).

  f.. Analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions and is able to =
handle non standard problems or issues. Works with vendors for support =

  g.. Exposure in installing, patching and maintaining of an
Enterprise =  Applications
suite (CRM, ERP, etc) in a multi-tier environment.

  a.. Knowledge of Unix, Windows NT/2000/98, Internet Security, Oracle =

 ERP. (Mandatory)

  b.. Knowledge with appropriate networks, products and protocols.  =

  c.. Communication skills.

  d.. Ability to work effectively with senior management.

  e.. Ability to work in a team environment.

  f.. Understanding of business environment.

  g.. Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.

Thanks & Regards...* *...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX:       978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your