*send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com*
*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: Bethlehem, PA*
*Duration: 12+ Months with possibility of extension.*
*Rate: $50-55/hr on C2C*
*Key Job Activities Include:*
· Develop new enhancements and fix production problems in a J2EE
environment according to specifications
· Assist in definition and documentation of technical business
requirements as required
· Develop programming specifications as required
· Participate in all phases of system life cycle from specification
· Follow change management processes to assure high quality
· Provide software development support to consulting staff too
triage, prioritize and resolve application issues identified by clients
(both internal and external).
· Troubleshoot problems, analyze defects, develop software fixes,
test, re-factor, and improve our suite of software products
· Work closely with other internal software development individuals
or groups for knowledge transfer and collaboration
· Work with System Architects as the point-of-contact for all
internal requests for assistance from outside the development organization
*Experience & Skills:*
- Strong skills in software development in Java(1.5 and above), Java
Script and XML including object-oriented design with appropriate use of
- Exposure to enterprise Java technologies such as WebSphere, Web
Services (Axis, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS), Message Driven beans.
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle 10G , Oracle 11G , MSSQL, UDB
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- 5 or more years of experience implementing enterprise applications or
- Experience deploying and consuming web services.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architectures.
- 5 + years experience with Web application development using Web
- Experience using CSS to create semantic html.
- 5 years experience with cross browser, AJAX and object based
- Strong JQuery plugin development knowledge is must.
- Knowledge of W3C recommendations and accessibility issues and best
- At least 3 + years of Strong Design & Development experience using
Spring Frame Work including Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Knowledge in UI technologies such as Apache Velocity, JSP and JSF.
- Actual delivery experience on a Java based Web project.
- Experience with object oriented analysis/design
- Knowledge of OO design patterns, refactoring and unit testing using
industrial standard tool.
- Full life-cycle development experience, preferably on large-scale
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to function in a
multi-cultural environment is a must.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision across multiple development
environments and platforms.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Unicom Technologies Inc.,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at