This is Sandeep from Supreme soft Corporation (www.supremesoft.net) and I
had gone through your resume in Job Board/Networking sites and contacting
you regarding this below job opportunity
Please go through the below job details with our direct client and please
let me know if you are comfortable and available.
If you are available for this current position please send me your updated
copy of your resume and the rate you are looking ahead and if you have any
queries please call or send me an email to 703-9553-160 x 114 /

Position Title: SAP Financial consultant
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6+ Months

Job description:

•             At least 5 years experience as an SAP business analyst with at
least one full lifecycle (end-to-end) SAP implementation. (FI/CO, GM, FM, AP
or AR)

•             Priority given to candidates who have demonstrable testing
cycle experience

•             Must possess demonstrable knowledge in FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR,
CO-CCA, Project Systems

•             Must have exposure to Funds Management and Fund Accounting

•             Implementation experience in SAP version ECC 6.0 or 4.7

•             Solid Financial Process Background

•             Additional skills in other SAP modules a plus and SAP
Configuration experience a plus

•             Detailed knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies and
tools, ASAP, IMG, Business Navigator is desirable

•             Experience in K-12 or Public Sector is required, along with
strong analytical and problem solving skills

•             Must be able to participate in a team environment and
communicate effectively

•             Ability to communicate in oral and written form effectively

•             Ability to effectively communicate functional and technical
expertise to a variety of business and technical partners

If you are interested in this position please reply with your consultants
updated resume along with the below details.

Full Name:
Ph. No:
Mail ID:
Visa Status:

 Supreme soft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate
against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State
law or local ordinance.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep . N

Supremesoft Corporation