*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED **Oracle OBIEE** !!!!

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293

*Job Title : Oracle OBIEE**
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6 months contract

Experience Requirements:
7+ years of data modeling and/or reporting experience in Oracle EBS and
Experience on ETL loads using Informatica data warehouse loader with Oracle
Recent development experience with OBIEE and Informatica.
Create and customize Data Load mappings and scripts in Informatica
Strong in writing SQL and or PL/SQL.
Experience in OBIEE security.
Create reports using BI publisher and or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
Services is desirable but not required.
Prerequisites for this position:
Candidates must have with a minimum of 7+ years related experience.
Degree in Computer Science or related field is highly desirable. **
Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>