Please respond to

* *

*Sarian Solutions, Hyderabad  is ..actively looking for Sr. Recruiters. *

* *

*IT Recruiters:*

*Minimum of 6 months 2+ yrs experience is required*

*Must be able to handle multiple positions at a time*

*Must have excellent communication skills and should have good analytical
skills to prioritize requirements in regards to the urgency and importance.*

*  *

*The Positions are in Hyderabad and we prefer someone local to Hyderabad*

* *

* We are currently located in Sarian Solutions , Malakpet, Hyderabad
interested Candidates kindly reply with the following details*

*Once the short listing has been done ..we will get in touch*

*Skybell Roy*

*Sarian Solutions**
*         an IT solutions company
Ph: 732-790-2244| Fax: 732-790-1466