*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED **Siebel CRM** !!!!
*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
*
Job Title : Siebel CRM
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 4-6 months contract

Experience Requirements:
Project experience with Configuration Management for Siebel CRM
previous project experience with Configuration Management for Siebel CRM
Strong communication skills required, as the position will provide mentoring
in Configuration Management for Siebel CRM
Responsible for performing builds in a Siebel CRM environment
SQL skills required, as are query tuning skills and repository indexing*
*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>