*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED **Sr .Net Developer** !!!!
*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
*
Job Title : Sr .Net Developer
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : 4-6 months contract

Skills:
5+ years of experience with .NET development experience (C#, ASP, SQL
Server)

Experience Requirements:
5+ years of experience with .NET development experience (C#, ASP, SQL
Server)
Strong experience with web technologies including Web Services, XML, XML and
XSL
3+ years of experience with database development using SQL Server 2005/2008
(complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc.)
Strong communication skills, both oral and written*
*

Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>