I have multiple opening on *Oracle configurator *with my client. Let me know
if you have any of your consultants available. Please send me the
consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and availability
date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                : **Oracle configurator*

* Location         : Melville, NY*

* Duration         : 3-4 Months*
* Rate                : Open*

 *Positions           : 1*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP *

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

Primary Skills

 Configurator + Java

Required Skills

 We need one Oracle resource at our client - Configuration developer, PL/SQL
knowledge, Quoting and OM (in that order)

1. Oracle Configurator expertise – high level, as he/she will be required to
maintain a very complex model built over the last 2.5 years

2. Oracle Quoting, Advance Pricing and Order Management applications.

3. Strong technical and personal skills.

A plus if possible: Java coding – to complement Configurator functionality
with java extensions.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao