Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*System Engineer*

*Location is Washington,DC*

* Required Skills:*

* *

Working knowledge and experience with RUP in general. Recent (within 9
months) experience on large scale application development programs
identifying, outlining, and detailing use cases (based upon RUP) that result
in requirements, design, and test documents on a large scale development
project. Recent experience (within 9 months) conducting requirements trace
using Req-Pro, ClearCase, and ClearQuest. Recent experience designing and
developing use case scenarios and design level artifacts based upon RUP.

Able to make presentation and facilitate WIPT sessions.

SME knowledge in Case Management, Customer Relationship Management,
Enterprise Content Management, or Rule engines.

Business Process engineering and consulting Data modeling skills (3NF) UML
(2.0 preferred))

 Responsible for a broad range of engineering products including
requirements, trade study, system analysis, interface definition, data
analysis, and developing applicable SELC documentation.

Work under the direction of the SE leads in tandem with the architecture and
business requirements leads and external system technical and managerial
personnel to insure synchronized development of integrated and testable

Verifies the correct translation of these requirements into product design,
development, and test via use cases.

Responsible for serving as a primary technical contact for WIPTs to clarify
business requirements and help drive IOE architectural decisions into
application development and integration efforts. Monitor developing business
models and requirements for gaps or variances from the proposed solution.

Perform requirements trace and configuration control thru Req Pro and other
engineering tools.* *

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy,
Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused