*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED* *Middleware Administrator**!!!!

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
Job Title : Middleware Administrator
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 4 - 6 months contract

Requirements Skills:
Experience in DataStage and MDM on zLinux environment

Middleware Administrator to provide support for DataStage and MDM servers.

Strong skills and demonstrated experience with the installation,
configuration and tuning of DataStage and MDM on zLinux environment.
Support deployments MDM and DataStage
Performance tune MDM and DataStage
Work with development team to troubleshoot errors seen in environment
Support ongoing maintenance in the environment
Prior experience administering DataStage and MDM*
Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>