Hello Partners !!!

 Please send me resume of your suitable consultant for the following
position
to*recrui...@vencesoft.com<https://mail.ex1.secureserver.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=30e710ffcada4357800f34db0030835e&URL=mailto%3aRecruiter%40vencesoft.com>
*

****DAILY RATE ONLY****

I need a Sharepoint Developer for my direct client in Greenwich, CT.

The project is 12+ months and starts January 31, 2011 or ASAP.

Ideally, I need a Sr SharePoint Developer who has .Net and IT development
skills.  A financial

background preferred.

I can pay $500-550/day all inclusive on a C2C.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.

If so, Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and
contact.

 with Best Regards,

 DHIRAJ VORA

RESOURCE MANAGER