Hi Greetings !!!

here below I have an urgent opening. Please go through it and let me know if
you have any available candidate with you.

WA
6-12 Months

*Windows Vista/7 Driver Engineer*

·         7+ years driver development under Windows (XP/Vista/7) **

·         Strong background in C/C++ programming **

·         Experience developing drivers from scratch through production
using WDM/WDF     **

·         4+ years experience in embedded systems development, preferably
ARM or OMAP**

·         Experience developing device drivers for WLAN/BT a plus

*USB Driver Engineer*

·         7+ years of driver development experience (WinCE/WinMobile or
Windows Vista/7)

·         Extensive USB driver development

·         Strong background in C/C++ programming **

·         4+ years experience in embedded systems development, preferably
ARM or OMAP**

*Wireless Driver Engineer*

·         7+ years of driver development experience (WinCE/WinMobile or
Windows Vista/7)

·         Extensive wireless driver development (USB/PCI/Wimax/Wifi/etc)

·         Strong background in C/C++ programming **

·         4+ years experience in embedded systems development, preferably
ARM or OMAP

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer