Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement for SharePoint Developer in Washington,

Location: Washington,DC
Duration: 12 Months(Extendable)
Rate: Open

5 years- architect/programmer experience
3 Years- .Net 3.x, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007
3 Years- programming/systems analysis knowledge
3 years- Quality Assurance, prototyping, construction, integration
3 Years- Strong MicroSoft platform knowledge and skills

They should strong experience in the following:
1. Designing and implementing custom SharePoint webparts
2. Dundas Dashboards, Charts, Gauges
3. Migrating and implementing plans for tactical and strategic needs
4. Designing and customizing InfoPath or Web enabled forms
5. Coding and testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint Foundation
2010 environment

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**