*Work Location: Columbus, OH
*Role Title: SAP ABAP LEAD
*Rate: $64/hr all inclusive
*Duration: 6 months
The SAP ABAP Technical Lead will be responsible for providing services for
full life-cycle SAP implementation and maintenance support.
As part of the SAP technical team, this person will perform a wide variety
of tasks including analysis, design, development, testing, cutover, and go
live support for new and existing SAP systems.
- Must have at least 6 years of experience with SAP implementations, ABAP
development, and technical leadership .
- Must have experience translating business/functional requirements into SAP
technical design specifications.
- Must have experience with development and testing of FRICEW objects.
- Must develop ABAP programming to meet the requirements specified in
approved design documentation, including:
• Workflow design, development, monitoring and troubleshooting •
Enhancements development using BADI, User Exits, Customer Exits, etc.
• Interfaces & Conversions using BDC, ALE/iDocs, Call Transaction, etc.
• Reports classic, ALV, ALV Grid, interactive, etc.
- Must have the ability to analyze standard and custom ABAP programs and
function modules to verify conformance to requirements.
- Must have experience with full lifecycle development for SAP systems.
- Must have Financial/Accounting knowledge
- Must have strong ability to troubleshoot and remediate defects.
- Must have previous experience preparing Cutover plans and
leading/executing Cutover activities.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at