We have position with our direct client. Please reply to van...@miracleus.com.
Please let me know if you are interested for this position.
Location : Allentown,PA
Rate : Open
Length: 6 Months +
Digital Design Verification - Job Description
Duties will include working within a Product Development Team to
develop digital ICs for use within communications devices. This job
will encompass various aspects of FPGA design and bring up for
verification. Candidate may be involved in upfront planning &
scheduling activities. As a member of a design team, candidate will be
expected to actively participate in the design process from concept to
product launch to ensure success.
· 4+ years experience in FPGA
· Experience in FPGA synthesis, mapping to FPGA devices and bring up
· Experience in developing test plans based on specifications
· Strong knowledge of functional verification tools and methodology
· RTL design for FPGA
· Experience developing verification components, large
verification environments and tests for complex blocks
· Familiar with processor based SoC verification environments
· Strong programming skills including object oriented approaches
· Familiarity with revision control environments such as ClearCase
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Languages: VHDL, Verilog, Perl, C, Specman e
· Tools: ModelSim, Synplify, Quartus,
Required Degree: BS
Preferred Degree: MS
Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
NJ - 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext. 221
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at