Place Wilson Garden, Bangalore, India.

Immediate Need Mid level to Senior Recruiter.

Email resume contact 732-339-9801 ext 516

Information & Technology Management

6 Kilmer Road

Edison, NJ 08817

732-339-9801 Ext 516

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail can not be
removed. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please
reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and mention all the Email
addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting
the E-mails to you. I apologize for the inconvenience