*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*!!!!!HOT HOT NEED **SAP Net Apps Architect** !!!!

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
Job Title : ******SAP **
Location : Collegeville, PA
Duration : 6+ months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
**Must Have  SAP with Net Apps EXP**

Here’s the specs:
Must have senior level experience implementing and configuring NetApp Snap
Manager for SAP (SMSAP)
Help lead existing SAP project team assess the current program plan,
implement a governance structure, determine project scope and limitations.
Identify Goals, objectives, and key milestones to put structure around the
current engagement.
Develop IT strategy and architecture recommendations for SM SAP. AIX / HACMP
cluster configuration system.

Implementation of SMSAP based hot backups for SAP systems (per defined
Diagnosis of SMSAP hot backup implementation/configuration failures
Development of remediation work plans for diagnosed failures
NetApp SAN storage configuration and replication tuning

Experience SAP Netapp professionals.
Experience with the application layer of SM SAP. AIX / HACMP cluster
Experience with an OMP interface.*
Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>