Good Morning Associates!!!

 Hope you are having a great day today!!!

Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to<>
 with details as follows:

 We have a VERY urgent request for a Sr. Cognos Developer.  This position is
based in Philadelphia, PA.  H1B candidates accepted.  We must have resumes
ASAP as all candidates have to be submitted by 4p EST.  Client is moving
VERY quick.*
*Position: *Sr. Cognos Developer
*Location: *Philadelphia, PA
*Duration: *1 + year
*Rate: *up to $50-53 (depending on experience)

*Sr. Cognos Developer role description:

   - Develop Cognos Framework models, Dashboards, and Reports.
   - Propose, analyze, and implement Cognos performance improvements.
   - Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure
   requirements are satisfied.  Assists in integration, systems, acceptance,
   and other related testing as needed.
   - Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design
   into metadata, queries and/or reports for new or enhancement projects (for
   internal or external clients).
   - Elevates metadata and reports into the development, test, and
   production environments on schedule.  Provides follow up production support
   when needed.  Submits change control requests and documents.
   - Provide production support and troubleshooting with Cognos issues.
   - *MUST have experience with COGNOS 10.1.

Please call or email with questions.  Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards...* *...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX:       978-349-6110<>

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your