Please help us with the given below requirement,
Title: SAP PP,MM Functional Consultant
Location: Sandiego, CA
Duration: 4 Months
*Job Description:* Consultant will work in a SAP Implementation project
for a new Manufacturing site and successfully incorporate the new addition
in the existing Global Operations Landscape.
He/She will be responsible for Requirements gathering, review, analysis,
design, configuration, functional testing, documentation with primary focus
on Planning, Procurement, Inventory Mgmt and ShopFloor
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP PP, MM modules and
exposure to SD, Product Costing will be an advantage.
· Good knowledge of functional capabilities provided by SAP modules
· Excellent SAP configuration skills including and not limited to
Organizational Structures, MRP, Production Order, Inter and Intercompany.
· Experience in Master Data loading using BDC's / LSMW's / CATT etc.
· Ability to come-up with Test scenarios, scripts and execute it
· Experience in Training End-Users.
· Good Analytical skills to understand existing business processes,
system framework and provide inputs.
· Able to co-ordinate technical development activities.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Communicates effectively system changes, issues and other to the
Stake holders, business partners, team and all relevant users.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at