Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement Datastaging Requirement:

Location: Washington,DC
Duration: 12 months with possible extension

Complete Description:

Charlottee, NC.
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $40

Description for datastaging requirements. 20 onshore 25 offshore positions.
please source as much as you can.Due Date ASAP
Required Qualifications:Proficiency with DataStage ETL tool with a minimum
of 4 years of development experience.Experience generating and interpreting
mapping documentation, and translating into detailed design
specificationsand ETL code.Recent experience with high volume
databases and/or data
warehousesStrong SQL skillsExperience sourcing from
different platforms such as Mainframe, Oracle, DB2, Teradata
etc.Excellent communication
skills, both oral and writtenHighly developed analytical and problem solving
skills, and meticulous attention to detail including the ability to analyze
data from different platforms.Preferred Qualifications:Working knowledge of
mainframe based tools such as FileAid,
BMC, SPUFI etc.Experience working on UNIX Shell ScriptingExposure to
application maintenance and supportExperience with job schedulers such as

Even if the candidates are on OPT it is fine.

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**