*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume**
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED** **SAP** HCM**!!!!! *

*Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com*<su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at
201-257-5081x 293
**Job Title : SAP HCM
Location : Philadelphia,PA
Duration : 6 months Contract

Minimum Required:
Experience with Workday HCM
Must have been on 1 full life-cycle project for HCM
Experience with process design, working on business case assessments and
defining work plans to achieve defined operational goals

**Thanks for your time and Consideration,

***Very Truely*
*Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter*
*CAT Technology Inc.*
*Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>**
*Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296     *
*Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>