*Plz send matching profiles to ki...@globalnest.com*
*Locals are highly preferred*
*Position: SAP BO/Data Architect Consultant*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 3+ months*
· Must have *data warehouse architecture and modeling** *experience.
· Should also have design experience, communication skills, and work
well in a team environment.
· Should take an active role in the cross-functional design and
should provide advice for the ETL team.
· Knowledge of *ETL tools such as BO Data Integrator*, *Informatica*;
database environments (*MS SQL Server*); and reporting tools such as *Business
Objects is mandatory.*
· Knowledge and experience in development of data warehouse
architecture for small/large volume analytic solutions.
· Experience in designing data models to support reporting and
· Knowledge of industry accepted design techniques including Star
and Snowflake Schemas.
· Experience in providing technical leadership to project team
· Knowledge and development experience with one or more *ETL tools
such as BO Data Integrator, Informatica*.
· Database development experience in MS SQL Server.
· Knowledge and experience with *OLAP* and reporting tools
such as *Business
Objects* utilizing both relational and multidimensional tool architectures
· Coordinate with the customer and offshore Delivery Lead/Team on
project deliverables and timelines.
· Strong experience using enterprise modeling tool such as *Erwin*.
· Strong knowledge of relational concepts.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
· Experience using Progress Database & XL sheets as source systems
is a plus
· Strong analytical and SQL skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at