Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;
Greetings from Technocrafts.
This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.
Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.
*Position: **Java/J2EE Senior Application Designers***
*Location: Richardson, TX*
* Required Skills:*
3-5+ years minimum experience as Senior J2EE application Designer/Architect.
Java 1.5 +, JSP, JSF, J2EE technology, EJB 2.1 and 3.0 (Stateless, Stateful
Schema Design, SOAP, Web Services authoring and consumption, UML diagrams,
WebLogic Application Server 9.2+, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest,
SVN, HP QualityCenter, SQL and PL/SQL, Eclipse 3.3+, Solaris 10, ANT,
Hibernate 3.2+, Maven, Unix scripting, Oracle 10g database, DB Schema
Design, TOAD 8.6+ or similar, Microsoft Office 2003+, Microsoft Visio 2003+.
1. Participate in Systems Requirements (SR) walkthrough (WT) sessions
and analyze the requirements for feasibility.
2. Work closely with the functional lead/analyst to iron out any
issues in the requirements and ensure there are no issues before starting
the application design.
3. Work with Retail Architects to review High Level Design (HLD) to
ensure impacted systems HLD is in sync with Retail HLD.
4. Participate in use cases WT conducted by the Functional Analyst.
5. *[Artifact]* Produce, review and seek approvals for Application
6. *[Artifact] *Review and update the traceability matrix document to
map Application Design elements to business requirements.
7. Hand-off application design to TechM development resources
(onsite/offshore) by conducting WT and review meetings.
8. Sync up with the developers on regular intervals to ensure
progress is being made in the right direction and be available to assist as
9. Participate in QC Test cases review sessions.
10. Ensure developer creates Unit Test cases based on Application design
and review them for correctness/completeness of scope coverage.
11. Review and approve Unit test case document.
12. Perform code review and ensure best practices are followed. Spot
potential problems and suggest remedies.
13. Perform Integration Testing while unit testing is in progress and
ensure end-to-end coverage is done for project scope.
14. Analyze and track QC defects. Provide feedback to developers on code
related issue and note lessons learnt for design related issue. Any systems
requirement or functional related issues should be posted to the Project
Thanks & Regards,
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455
We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at