*!!!! Immediately Needed**** **Data Warehosue Architect** ****!!!!*

*Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*
*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
*Job Title : Data Warehouse Architect
Location : Dover, Delaware
Duration : 4-6 months contract

Minimum Requirements:

Preferred:
Experience in Human Resources systems.
Full development life-cycle experience.
Experience in migrating ReportNet to Cognos v8.x.
Cognos Framework Manager a plus.
Broad information technology experience (e.g., languages, methods, XML)
Current knowledge of the data warehouse market; vendors, and standards
bodies
Strong technical skills with all data warehousing technologies (e.g., ETL,
ODS, DBMS, BI)

Qualifications:
Modeling experience including dimensional and normalized modeling.
Knowledge and experience with Data Warehousing concepts and features.
Experience with Oracle 9i-11g and SQL Server Database(s).
Proficient in the PL/SQL, SQL programming language.
Good working knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008, Linux, and Unix Operating
Systems.
Experience in Cognos Access Manager and Cognos v8.x security.
Experience with Cognos Products: Cognos ReportNet, Cognos PowerPlay,
Analysis Studio, Cognos v8.x.
Self-motivated professional with strong business and communication skills.*
*
Thanks for your time and Consideration,***

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>