*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please

feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

Job Title : Data Warehouse Architect
Location : Dover, Delaware
Duration : 4-6 months contract *
* *
*Minimum Requirements:*
* *
Experience in Human Resources systems.
Full development life-cycle experience.
Experience in migrating ReportNet to Cognos v8.x.
Cognos Framework Manager a plus.
Broad information technology experience (e.g., languages, methods, XML)
Current knowledge of the data warehouse market; vendors, and standards
Strong technical skills with all data warehousing technologies (e.g., ETL,
* *
Modeling experience including dimensional and normalized modeling.
Knowledge and experience with Data Warehousing concepts and features.
Experience with Oracle 9i-11g and SQL Server Database(s).
Proficient in the PL/SQL, SQL programming language.
Good working knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008, Linux, and Unix Operating
Experience in Cognos Access Manager and Cognos v8.x security.
Experience with Cognos Products: Cognos ReportNet, Cognos PowerPlay,
Analysis Studio, Cognos v8.x.
Self-motivated professional with strong business and communication skills.*

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296