Good Morning Associates!!!
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to
with details as follows:
*Rate: 60/hr. | Location: Falmouth, Maine | Rate: 6 months plus***
Information Management (IM) / Project Manager leads and manages data
management and reporting projects in support of multiple Lines of Business
while professionally representing USTS Technologies, Information Management.
He/she is responsible for delivering project objectives and meeting all key
performance indicators. He/she also ensures that changes to the project
scope are in line with the business focus and/or legal and regulatory
mandates, and that the context of the project, including risks, is actively
managed in alignment with business goals. Ability to work independently and
communicate at multiple levels of the "business" (both internal and external
to Information Technology) is crucial. He/she must demonstrate the ability
to work with Subject Matter Experts and Technical Leads to translate
business and legal requirements into an actionable project plan - following
SDLC processes - including all related project artifacts.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Applies standard project management methodologies (e.g., PMI) to lead and
manage initiatives involving Data Archive deliverables within the PMLC and
• Effectively manage competing priorities across multiple projects and
resources (including SOW-based staff).
• Demonstrates ability to identify and assess risks (including staffing,
budget, scope, etc.), as well as to produce and execute proper mitigation
strategies to minimize said risks.
• Ability to translate business and legal requirements into a technical
project plan with clear scope, timelines and financial forecasts. Must
exercise solid financial and scope management discipline in accordance with
change management/controls processes.
• Identifies areas for continual process improvement and process
reengineering. Proactively creates forward-looking solutions.
• Champions a culture of partnership with key lines of business and
technology partners to ensure standards are embraced by staff and business
• Demonstrate ability to communicate key project deliverables, scope
changes, and risks to key stakeholders in a timely fashion to present
options/issues and secure strategic direction.
• Ensures that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in
compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in
policies located on Company intranet. Policies include but are not limited
to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable
• The ideal candidate will have an appropriate blend of progressively
responsible business or consulting experience.
• Demonstrated track record of results with at least 6-8 years work
experience and 4-5 years of post-MBA experience and at least 2-3 year of
direct project management experience.
• Experience with large corporations or in management consulting preferably
in banking/financial services e.g., retail/commercial banking, risk,
• Exceptional problem solving skills issue identification, problem
structuring, 80-20 analysis, development of actionable recommendations.
• Strong understanding of and experience in implementing information
management initiatives in large organizations.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent executive communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to advocate business requirements and needs through the solution
design, development and implementation.
• PMI & ITIL Certified
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player, able to forge good working relationships across the
• Familiarity with technology development lifecycles (SDLC and PMLC) and an
ability to interface with cross-functional technology teams effectively.
Able to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team *Yes
Banking or financial institute work experience? *Yes
Is candidate detail-oriented, analytical and highly organized individuals?
Strong interpersonal (verbal & written) communication skills *Yes
Excel *6+ Yrs.
Full Life Cycle Development *6+ Yrs.
ITIL Certification *6+ Yrs.
Leadership *6+ Yrs.
Microsoft Project *6+ Yrs.
PMI Certification *6+ Yrs.
PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle) *6+ Yrs.
Powerpoint *6+ Yrs.
Project Methodology Tools *6+ Yrs.
System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) *6+ Yrs.
Visio *6+ Yrs.
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at