*!!!! Immediately Needed** **SAP NETWeaver**!!!!*

*Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*
*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
*Job Title : SAP BI/NetWeaver Performance Analyst
Location : Clayton, MO
Duration : 6 months contract

Required Skills :::
Ideally I need SAP BI/NetWeaver Analyst to review existing environment and
pinpoint and resolve
performance issues with cubes and queries.  NetWeaver v 7.0 as well as
knowledge of EHP1 upgrades
required. Excellent communication skills a must.**

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296
*