*!!!! Immediately Needed**Applications Management  ******!!!!*

*Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*Job Title : Applications Management
Location : Sunnyvale,CA
Duration : 3 months contract

Analysis, design, development, testing on Microsoft Dynamics GP.(great
Proficient in order management, shipments, invoicing, return management,
service/new parts inventory management modules in GP
Experience with writing data conversion scripts
Business Analysis, Business Requirements Analysis, Database,

Developer, Enterprise Resource Planning, ERP/CRM Integrations, Functional
Requirements and Strategy, Programmer]
Education: Bachelor's degree

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296