*!!!! Immediately Needed **PL/SQL Development**  **!!!!*

*
Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*
*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*
*Job Title : PL/SQL Development
Location : Saint Louis, MO
Duration : 5 - 7 months contract

Required Skills:
PL / SQL Developer with Cisco ICM experience
PL/SQL Development with Call center Application experience
Experience in Cisco ICM (Intelligent Call Manager)
Knowledge & experience in ICM routing development; translation routes,
building new queues, ICM configuration and scripting, testing and

validation.
Must have ICM development experience, not just installation and upgrade
experience for Cisco ICM.
Must have high level knowledge of the following:
SQL and procedural language.
Pl/SQL and Cisco ICM are keys.
SQL Loader
Must have done true development work. **

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296
*