*!!!! Immediately Needed **SQL Server Development**  **!!!!*

*(Must be US Citizen,GC)

Hi Friends,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*Job Title : SQL Server Developer
Location : Cranberry Township, PA
Duration :  3 months Right to Hire

Skills: SQL Server 2008/2005, experience designing databases, maintaining db
performance & security, etc.

SQL Server 2008/2005 Engineer
Experience working in a high demand 24x7 web environment.
Expert-level database design, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity
planning, database back-up and recovery and
SQL statement tuning.
Strong experience with database server maintenance and patching and
implementing infrastructure changes in accordance with IT

Extensive experience with Enterprise Manager, Log Shipping, Clustering,
Replication, and alternative high-availability solutions.
Strong knowledge in the area of Windows Servers and various storage types.**

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296