*!!!! Immediately Needed** Systems Administrator with Websphere** ** **!!!!

*Hi Friends,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*Job Title : Systems Administrator with Websphere
Location : Oaks, Pennsylvania
Duration : 6+ months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
The Technology group needs a SA who administers WebSphere Portal.
If candidate has some WebLogic that would be a big bonus.  *

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296