Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

*User Interface Developer***

*Location: Washington DC*

*Duration: 12+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

   Develops web user interfaces based on industry best practices.
   - Interfaces frequently with business partners, end users, and IT staff
   to improve application design and functionality.
   - Integrates changes based on usability testing, user feedback, and web
   - Translates user-centered analysis artifacts into design artifacts and
   implements the design artifacts into working software.
   - Implements the UI software layer of enterprise web applications using
   company's core UI technologies – (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JavaScript
   frameworks (Dojo, jQuery, ExtJS, etc.), JSP.
   - Develops low, mid, and high fidelity prototypes.
   - Contributes to, and upholds, UX standards, templates, and processes.

(X)HTML,Javascript,CSS,Java presentation technology,Web Remoting (Ajax,
Comet),UI design patters

Dreamweaver, TopStyle, or Other,Photoshop or Fireworks,IDE – Eclipse,Version
control tools (cvs, svn)

Wireframe tools,Cross-browser compatibility testing tools,Accessibility

User research Information Architecture Information Design,Interaction Design

Enterprise web applications,Iterative SDLC experience,Agile software

ExtJS, Dojo, jQuery, JSON,CSS level 2 expertise, CSS3 proficient,JSP, JSP
tags, Tiles,Axure,Selenium,WCAG 2.0,

Design or team lead  Scrum

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused