*!!!!Immediately Needed *DATA Architect*!!!! **
Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*Job Title : Data Architect
Location : Mt Laurel, NJ
Duration : 6+ months contract

Minimum Requirements:
Banking & Finance Domain Knowledge, including Basel II a Plus
Good Dimensional Data Modeling experience
Good Business Analysis skills to effectively understand business needs and
translate into Data Architecture deliverables
Good Oracle Database design experience/work with TD Bank DBAs to determine
performance settings (partitioning, etc)
Good awareness of BOBJ performance considerations and impacts on Data Model
Designs Erwin Modeling Tools, Oracle DBMS, BOBJ reporting
Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>