This is Murthy from Xperttech, this regards Share point architect position
Please check the requirement, and share the suitable profiles to" *
SharePoint Solution Architect
6-9 months contract
Hiring - Phone (In person may require..)
.NET Development background required!!
- Defining best practices around automated build and continuous
integration lifecycle in SharePoint.
- Unit testing and increasing existing code test coverage with a focus
on key system interfaces.
- Understanding and implementing software branching and release
- Identifying opportunity to leverage reusable frameworks, and creating
frameworks for common tasks.
- Traning and mentoring junior staff on defined ALM processes.
- 5+ years experience implementing SharePoint solutions in a
leadership role (EM, PM, SA, TA).
- 5+ years experience as a senior consultant.
- 3+ years experience as a principal consultant.
- Experience managing large teams to develop and implement custom
solutions in various technologies.
- Experience performing deployment planning and executing deployments
for large environments.
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint from a feature / function and
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (no exceptions).
- Experience interfacing with executives and other senior
Thanks & Regards,
400 W Cummings Park,
Email: *nmur...@xperttech.com* <nmur...@xperttech.com>
Phone: 781-767-7574 | eFax: 781-207-0709
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at