*!!!!Immediately Needed** **Siebel 7.8 to 8.0 Technical Developer** **!!!! *
*
**
Hi Folks,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*
*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
**
Job Title : Siebel 7.8 to 8.0 Technical Developer
Location : New YorkCity,NY
Duration : 12 Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
I'm really looking for an hands-on technical Siebel expert, versatile enough
migrate from Siebel 7.8 to another, separate, instance of Siebel 8.0:
Data (Oracle)
Reports (Actuate-> BI publisher)
Siebel Customizations (Siebel's screen, etc)
No senior PM. No architect. But one person performing all of the above by
himself (there is no team to supervise).

Thanks for your time and Consideration,*
****

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>