*!!!! Immediately Needed Project Manager** **!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Duration : 6-12 Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
5 years experience in the IT organization of a bank managing small to medium
size projects.
Excellent communications skills and the ability to facilitate interaction
with multiple organizations.
Experience in credit risk related to a bank’s loans and deposits.
Experience on data related projects where the objective is to pull and
report on financial data coming from multiple sources.
Experience in Risk Analytics, Asset Liability Management, QRM (Quantitative
Risk Management)
Software, Reveleus software or Basel II is a plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Project or Workbench, Lotus Notes, Word, Excel,
Combination of education and work experience typically equivalent to a
Bachelor's degree
Motivated self starter, very pro-active.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. **

Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Sunny Anand | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Call: 201 257 5081 x 293| Fax: 201 727 9296