Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Mid Level People soft Developer*

Location: Wayne, NJ

Duration: 7 +months

Max rate: $50/hr on C2C (All Incl)

* *

*Required Skills:*

Strong planning, analysis, decision making, problem solving and application
development skills with 8+ years of experience.

Open systems experience: Oracle, SQL Developer, Linux/Unix Shell Scripting,
SFTP, secure transmission methods.PeopleSoft experience required:
PeopleTools 8.49+, App Designer, data mover,integration broker, application
messaging, workflow, SQR, HCM application.

Management Skills: Strong oral/written communication skills (fluent verbal
English skills are required).

Knowledge of the application development lifecycle. Ability to interact with
Functional and IT Team members.

SQL Programming

Web Development Technologies

Structured Systems Analysis

Client Server Architecture

UNIX Fundamentals

Linux Application Development

UNIX Shell

Microsoft Office

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused