*!!!!Immediately Needed** AIX UNIX Adm**in!!!!!!!
*

*
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*

* *

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to su...@catstaffing-us.com to reach me at 201-257-5081x
293

*
*Job Title : AIX UNIX Admin
Location : Collegeville, PA
Duration : 4 - 6 months Contract

Skills: strong background in AIX server builds and application testing on
those servers.

Role:
Conduct server and system builds and application testing on those servers.
Figure out GSK build scripts in order to perform the server build and
testing protocols.
Strong desired: Former GSK employees or candidates with Pharma background.

*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email: su...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com.*