Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;
Greetings from Technocrafts.
This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.
Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.
*Location: Rockville, MD*
Responsible for the integration of CNI Core Competencies into daily
functions, including: commitment to integrity, knowledge/quality of work,
supporting financial goals of the company, initiative/motivation,
cooperation/relationships, problem analysis/discretion, accomplishing goals
through organization, positive oral/written communication skills, leadership
abilities, commitment to Affirmative Action, reliability/dependability,
flexibility and ownership/accountability of actions taken.
· Full cycle software design, development, test and implementation
· Provide troubleshooting and debugging assistance to perform system
analysis and issue resolution
· Customer requirements analysis and software module generation
· As a part of developing team, the candidate should have extensive
hands-on experience with J2SE under Microsoft Windows environment.
· Experience with *HL7 v2 or v3* is preferred but not mandatory.
· Should provide support to QC/QA teams to adhere to product and
· Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available
and receptive to all training made available by the company.
· Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy,
job description and supervisor’s instruction in such a way as to maximize
· Must have a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
with 4+ years of experience.
· Must have working experience in *Java GUI programming (SWING,
AWT), and Core Java (J2SE) including SAX***
· Must have strong knowledge in *software design pattern and Object
· *Sun certified Java programmer* *is a essential*
*· J2EE* experience is a plus
· Experience with *DBMS (Oracle) and SQL* is a plus
· Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team
members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal
. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
· Must be a self-motivated person with high energy
· Must be a team player**
Thanks & Regards,
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455
We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at