Hi Associates !!!!!!
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to
with details as follows:
*Expected hourly Rate (Corp-Corp/1099)*
*Current Location (City & State)*
*Earliest Start Date*
*Length of Notice / Weeks*
*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No)*
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Mainframe Developer III
Duration: 6 Months
PEP+ Programmer Analyst
Mainframe In-House Developed and Vendor Application Support
• Primary technical contact with PEP vendor (FISERV) / users / System
Analysts / and any person or organization requesting mainframe
application support, information, documentation or problem determination.
• Review with vendor overall system goal and implementation plan.
• Work with vendor system design and implement data interface.
• Load and maintain (possible alteration) vendor source code
• Load and maintain vendor object code
• Compile source code into object code and link into executable files.
• Create and maintain system and user libraries
• Work with vendor to maintain source and object version control
• Customize vendor JCL to Bank Standards.
• Development and maintain up to three working environments:
Development, Test and Production.
• Review, implement or interface vendor operational procedures to Bank
• Design and/or implement batch and/or online environment.
• Create proper mix and volume of test interface data.
• Perform disk and tape allocation based on full production environment.
• Reconcile vendor-naming convention to Bank standard.
• Review vendor installation, test and run-time documentation.
• Perform operations review and integrate vendor application into daily,
weekly, monthly schedules.
• Create proper run documentation to standardize all operational
functions into current computer room procedures and practices.
• Analyze dependencies of other systems and interfaces.
• Develop report distribution (hard-copy, destinations, COLD) and
perform archiving analysis.
• Review special form requirements and analysis of usage.
• Provide ongoing System and Application Problem Determination.
• Customize vendor backups to Bank internal and off-site recovery.
• Integrate application into Disaster Recovery Plan
• Design and document vendor restart procedures to Bank Standards
• Integrate any vendor security into Bank Standard and work with
Security Department when required.
• Provide cross-training to other staff members for backup.
• Periodically provide detailed status reports, system performance
statistics and capacity projections.
• Inform and coordinate application information with other Information
Must have strong skills and working experience in mainframe PEP+, MVS,
COBOL, JCL Utilities, CICS and databases such as DB 2 or IMS
Must be local to the tri-state area as being on-site is required atleast
once a week
CICS *6+ Yrs.
COBOL *6+ Yrs.
Database *6+ Yrs.
DB2 *6+ Yrs.
IMP *6+ Yrs.
JCL Utilities *6+ Yrs.
Mainframe MVS *6+ Yrs.
Prior work experience w/ Fiserv (Checkfree) Pep+ application *6+ Yrs.
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
Paging and Bottom Toolbar [image: Previous
to Microsoft Exchange
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at