please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

*Java-WebSphere Developer*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Maxrate: $45/hr on C2C (All Incl)*

* *

*Required Skills:*

• 2+ years of experience in objected oriented programming
• 2+ of developmental experience with Java, J2EE technologies.
• 1+ years of experience with WebSphere Application server
• 1 year of experience prioritizing work requests
• 1 year of experience of basic troubleshooting.
• 1 year of experience working on n-tier architectures
• 1+ years UNIX OS administration
• 1+ years of experience with webSphere App server Administration skills.
• 1+ years of experience in back-up, recovery processes.
• Atleast one project experience using full Systems Development Lifecycle.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to resolve technical issues and escalate issues when appropriate
• Responsible to complete tasks on time as defined by requirements given"

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused